Andrew Carlson knows the Hospitality business. He has experience from the front line to the front office and knows what it takes to be successful in this highly competitive industry. His work includes programs to ensure exceptional customer service to creating unforgettable experiences.
Andrew is on a mission to change customer service in restaurants & bars across America. He is a speaker, consultant, and author of “Customer Service is the Bottom Line”.
His passion for the industry has continued to grow which is why he started Carlson Hospitality. His mission is to create Restaurants With Purpose™ where restaurant owners thrive in their communities by focusing on the growth of their employees.
“Andrew Carlson knows exactly what it takes to increase customer service and your bottom line. You have to listen to this guy; he is the real deal! Mike Fritz, International Best-Selling Author, Speaker, and Co-Founder of Algorithms for Success.
- Has worked in restaurants since the age of 13 – started off as a dishwasher & a server
- Andrew has opened & trained NSO teams both nationally & internationally
- Helps restaurants create effective training programs in single-unit & multi-unit operations
- He became an Amazon best-selling author on the first day that his book launched
- He is currently a Director of Training for an international brand
- Is a frequent contributor to FoodableTV – one of the leading networks for the hospitality & restaurant industry (as well as other industry related podcasts)
- Andrew used to work in the film industry as a production assistant, production coordinator, and a production manager (he even has an IMDb page)
- Andrew has had 10 heart surgeries before the age of 25
- He is currently training to be in the Malibu Half-Marathon (Nov. 5th) in honor of people that live with Congenital Heart Defects (roughly 40,000 babies per year are born with CHD)
“I was immediately impressed by Andrew’s passion for the topic. A great many people give lip service to the importance of service, fewer understand how to walk the talk, and far fewer have the ability to instill that passion in others – Andrew is one of them!” – Wally Moran, General Manager at Wood & Vine